Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy 2009

It is hard to believe that it is already January 2009. This time last year Cam and I were preparing or our big adventure to Australia. Today I am cleaning my home. Funny how things change. I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!!

So much has gone on in our lives in 2008, big things. Moving to the Okanagan was a huge decision we made together. We are very happy with our decision and things have worked out for us, so far. I am looking forward to 2009! My twin sister is getting married this year to a really awesome guy who loves and adores her. So, naturally I am the Matron of Honour for that wedding. I will be busy busy this year devoting my time to my sisters beck and call, as she did for me when I was getting married. Oh, I am also a bridesmaid in Meghann's, (my friend from Edmonton) wedding. I am very excited for her wedding as well. It is the weekend after Danielle's. So Cam and I will be busy travelling to Nelson then up to Edmonton. I am very honoured that I can be part of both their weddings. Then in October Cam and I will be jetting off to Maui for Mike and Ellen's wedding. We are both so excited to be able to join them in Maui to celebrate their union. It is going to be a vacation to remember. I am dedicating 2009 to a year of weddings :o)

So here's to 2009 and whatever it might bring!

No comments: