Thursday, December 6, 2007

Happy Birthday ZOE!!!!!!!!!!



Today four years ago my little pug was born. Soon after she came into my life (february 14th, 2004). On her second birthday I cried, I realized that she is only going to get older and then leave me. For some, you might think that is a silly way of thinking or that she is just a dog. However, if you are a dog owner you understand where I am coming from. It is amazing how much joy, laughter, and love these little creatures bring you day to day.

So this morning when I woke up I scouted out my little pug, and sure enough she was in her bed (she has a queen size bed in her own room, for now) so I picked her up and gave her lots of kisses and cuddles and gave her a treat, or two. I feel bad that she has to stay at home all by herself on her birthday, but I will be home soon enough and I will probably give her more love and cuddles and treats.

Here's to Zoe! Momma loves you, and I guess so does that guy (Cam)that lives with us.

No comments: