Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My First Blog :o)

Hello future friends :o)

Being my first blog I am imagining that I am going through what most first time bloggers go through. I kinda don't know how to start the blogging journey I feel I am embarking on. A very good friend of mine has encouraged me strongly to start. I have a differnt way now to express my thoughts and maybe try gain some wisdom or understanding from my random ramblings. I enjoy that when you read some blogs you can sit back and think that you have learned something from someone, or laughed along with someones funny experience, or maybe even shed a tear for a fellow blogger.

So hear we go, let my first blog to be a little about me.
My name is Breanne and as my name says I have a pug. Her name is Zoe. I also have a fiance named Cam. Him and her are my entire life. I love both of them with all my heart. The wedding is in August, so just a little heads up many of my post will have many many thoughts on my wedding ;o) I am trying very very hard not to be a 'bridezilla' and to this point I have been doing very well. My pug is like my child. I think that we have a bond between us that no one will have. My mom claims it is because I have always been her constant, I am always the one who is around for her. Cam has had the occupation of forest fire fighter for many years so he has always left us in the spring/summer and one fall season to go and rappel from helicopters to go to a fire. So me and Zoe would hang out and do everything together. I am happy to say that he has retired from the fire fighting business. He is currently back at school. .... So to sum that up Zoe is usually around or close to me.

Wow I didn't realize what time it is, I should be getting ready to go to bed. We have an early morning tomorrow. So that is all I have for time tonight. I think I have to figure out how to post pictures and such so that I can start creating my page.

Breanne and Zoe off to bed..... :o)

2 comments:

Toona's Mom said...

Sounds like you are off to a GREAT start with your blog Breanne. Don't worry your sister and I will let you know when you turn into a Bridezilla and PLEASE let me know if I turn into "one of those" Mothers of the Bride, I will stop promptly.
Love ya Sweetie

Allie said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world!!