Monday, February 5, 2007

Monday Morning Blues

It is Monday morning, probably the most hated of all mornings. I woke up this morning with an ache in my stomach (probably due to eating that Chinese food before I went to bed), and my eye lids as heavy as lead. Why is it that we find it difficult to wake up and get going on a Monday morning. I am sure that the weekend is just around the corner again...... I guess you can't beat the inevitable of having to get up and go to work for the week, and it has to start somewhere. So, I am asking if anyone has any advice on how to rid the Monday morning blues to let me in on the secret. Luckily for me, however, I have a pug that greets me every morning with a toy hanging from her mouth. She greets me in the morning with so much excitement and happiness to see me. At least she knows how to make me laugh first thing in the morning. I love my pug :o)

No comments: