Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Twins! Can't live with them, can't live without them.

This is one of my favorite pictures of my sister and myself. It is one of us at our finest ;o) She is my twin and probably one of the only people that knows me, truely. She is the most intuitive individual that we know. As of lately there has been something bothering me a lot, and is making me quite upset over the little things. There are going to be many BIG changes going on here in the near near future. First up is the moving out of my sister and her boyfriend Ryan. As of April first we will no longer be living together. This saddens me because I feel like I am losing my best friend in a way.... obviously I could never lose her, however, I won't have her around just to take off with to go shopping at the mall, or to talk to at 11:00 at night if something is up. Just those little things. It is going to be more difficult due to her being on one side of town, and I don't know where Cam and I are going to be as of yet. I am truely excited for her as this is a HUGE step for her and Ryan, I am just sad for me a little. She has been such a huge part of my wedding planning and it makes everything so stress free as of right now with the planning. In the end I know that all will be well and we will keep going on the way we are, we will just be living in different places. The more I think about it, the better I think it is for my relationship with Cameron. I think he has had enough living with roomates for one lifetime :o) I think one of the good things is about the move also, is that She can still drop by and sit with Zoe in the afternoons and keep her company while she is waiting to catch a bus or go to one of her other jobs. I don't mind as long as she doesn't make a mess.....

2 comments:

daniellemclellan said...

I would never leave you. You are my best friend and soul mate. Just because I am moving to another part of the city doesn't mean that I won;t be there for you at 11 at night to talk. I am a phone call away and i will be there for you and Zoe. I sucks growing up but it is part of life and you are moving on with oyur life by marrying Cam and I am moving on by buying a house with Ryan. We are all grown up now. Who thought it would be so hard on us! But we have smoething special and no one can take that away from us, EVER.
Love you and I know I will miss you too.

Allie said...

Although Christie and I aren't twins, we might as well be. Now that we are on opposite sides of the city, it just means more daily phone calls and more laughter when we get together.

You are truly blessed to have a wonderful relationship with your sister.